Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goes 2009 and Comes 2010....

2009 has been a year with full of events for me....many things happened that changed my life totally....some bad, some good....i dont wanna ponder on wat has happened or passed, i wanna look at the future.....doesnt matter its 2010 or any other year for that matter.....i know 2010 will be as eventful as 2009 for me.....so i dont wanna tell myself that i should do this and that or get this and that or achieve this and that....i wanna live life one moment at a time and not worry about the future which is still uncertain. I have been enjoying the suprises that God has thrown in my life. When i least expect, sumting happens! So let it be that way for now...
"2010 or 2009 or any other year is the same for me as these numbers are merely human made to keep track of the past, not to create the future"

Happy 2010 people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment