Tuesday, February 2, 2010

27.01.10 - My Love, My Life, My Princess....

27.01.10, the day where it all happened and became official...My Princess accepted my love and it was the most joyous day of my life....the feeling of being in love, being loved is so beautiful...so refreshing. I know i am a lucky fella to be with her, to be hers....she's a gem of a person...Thank You Lord again and again...You are simply superb Lord!

On this da, you accepted My Love,
My Life now revolves around you...
Happiness & Sadness,
Laughter or Tears,
Joy or Pain,
Good or Bad,
I am there for you now,
To share it with you,
Being part of your life.
My Princess, I can't express how much I love You,
But all I want is to built a future with you.
I just have one wish,
I wish to wake up everyday,
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling....
with anyone other than YOU!

I love You....My Love, My Life, My Princess....My Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment