Wednesday, January 5, 2011

From 2010 to 2011...

Seems like everyone has been blogging about the new year. Here's my take on it...like the previous year, this year is nothing new to me...everything is as it seems. Nothing has changed...yet! Why do i say that? Because i have planned some major, major changes to my life...i am working on it, to realize it. Hopefully it happens! I really, really, really need an 'atmosphere' change! Lots of things has happened in 2010, some which i want to forget, and never remember again, some i want to cherish, and one day look back again! Lots of things that i am not happy about in 2010, was carried forward to 2011. I hope i could 'solve' this issues as soon possible...all in all, i just hope and pray things will get better this year, in all aspects! Hopefully!!! Chiao...

No comments:

Post a Comment